Home Insurance is a must.

Your home is your greatest asset. Whether your home is a house, townhouse, mobile home, apartment, or a personal condo, you can protect your residence and the precious belongings inside with the right homeowner’s insurance policy – and I would like to help. Coverage for landlords and renters is also available.

A policy can provide the follow type of coverages:

  • Coverage for the contents of your home, such as furniture, clothes, and TVs
  • Damage to your property resulting from many covered causes including lightning, fire, smoke, windstorm and theft
  • Liability coverage for judgments, court fees and legal defense expenses from lawsuits resulting from injuries anyone sustains on your property

Renters Insurance

If your rental apartment or home is burglarized or destroyed, can you afford to replace your belongings?

Renters Insurance

Renters insurance provides coverage for all your belongings in the case of certain losses like fire or theft.

Condo Insurance

Condo insurance is an affordable way to manage the normal risks of owning a condominium.


As a condo owner, you share responsibility for certain community resources and you may be asked to pay for repairs or lawsuits not covered by the association’s master insurance policy.

Landlord Insurance

Whether you're a landlord with multiple rentals or simply leasing your home or condo, you need coverage.


Landlord insurance provides all the coverage you need to protect your property from damage and to protect you from personal legal liability.

Mobile-Home Insurance

Be covered for damage stemming from hazards such as lightning, hail, windstorm, fire, smoke, explosion, vandalism and many types of theft loss.


Mobile/Manufactured Home insurance provides specialized coverage for most direct, sudden, and accidental incidents unless excluded in the policy. Policies includes liability coverage for you if you’re legally responsible for an accident.

HAVE QUESTIONS? I can help you. Contact me today for your FreeVIPQuote.


Home Insurance

What is homeowners insurance?

If your home is damaged or destroyed due to a covered event, it will be repaired or replaced. Simple as that. For most of us, our home is our single biggest investment. Homeowners insurance provides coverage for personal belongings and the dwelling or structure on the property, as well as liability coverage to pay for bodily injury and property damage.

What is covered?

Your house and separate structures are covered for various types of damage, subject to common exclusions such as wear and tear, earth movement, earthquake, flood, water damage and nuclear hazard. In addition, attached structures and wall-to-wall carpeting are covered. Separate structures on your property other than those used for business purposes (such as a detached garage or tool shed), are covered up to 10 percent of the coverage on your house. Higher limits are available for additional premium.

“I am an Independent Insurance Advisor based out of Rockford, IL and licensed in the states of Illinois and Wisconsin.  I am proud to service the greater Rockford area – including: Belvidere, Marengo, Loves Park, Machesney Park, Freeport, Rockton, Roscoe, South Beloit, and Beloit (Northern Illinois and Southern Wisconsin).

I would appreciate the opportunity of helping you and your friends/family with all your insurance needs, including:

  1. doing a comprehensive review of your current insurance situation
  2. providing you with some competitive insurance quotes

I am ready and happy to help – Contact me today for your Free VIP Quote, Thank you.” – Oscar G. Castillo